With restrictions easing and life slowly returning to normal, state government agencies are beginning to return.
Boorowa residents will have an easy and convenient access to those agencies with the Service NSW's Mobile Service Centre returning on November 1.
The Mobile Centre will be located outside of the Old Court House on Queen Street from 12pm to 3pm.
A spokesperson for Service NSW said the visit was a perfect opportunity to pop in and renew a driver's licence or take the Driver Knowledge Tests.
"Customers can visit the Mobile Service Centre outside the Old Court House, no bookings are necessary, simply turn up," they said.
"The Mobile Service Centre will be cashless, with payment options including cheque, EFTPOS or credit card.
"However the safety of staff and customers is the top priority.
"Staff and customers are required to be COVID safe by wearing face masks, sanitising hands before entering the bus and check-in using the QR code via the Service NSW app."
The mobile team can also provide support across a broad range of services including:
- NSW Fitness to Drive Medical Assessments and Mobility Parking Applications.
- RSA and RCG cards.
- Births, Deaths and Marriages (including birth, marriage, death and change of name certificates).
- Application and Renewal of Working with Children Checks on behalf of Office of Children's Guardian.
- Cost of Living appointments to assist with accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings.
- Dine & Discover Voucher Applications
- Regional Seniors Travel Card Applications
What do you think?
Send a letter to the editor by filling out the online form below.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: