Among the bevy of present ideas being spruiked this Christmas are creatively packaged gift sets that are almost as enticing as the products inside.
Check out these colourful options, guaranteed to see the lucky recipient sporting a post Christmas glow.
1.L'Occitane has packaged mini versions of its favourites into cardboard baubles and boxes of Christmas crackers - far superior to a paper hat and dad joke.
2. Morphe's Glow Big Holiday Collection is made up of sparkling shades for the party season, together with a glitzy brush set to ensure the final look is on point.
3.Trinny London has introduced T-Tones for the holiday season, which pairs two carefully curated products and pops them in one pot. There's also gift sets and accessories, all in vivid packaging.
4.Skinstitut has packaged a selection of its best selling skincare into Christmas crackers and baubles, with cleanser, moisturiser, serum and a scrub among the mix.
5. Tanologist's Merry, Bronze and Bright is a striking gift set with everything you need to treat skin to some colour without doing any damage.
6. Embellished with all the bells and whistles, Dior's 30 Montaigne gift set opens to unveil fragrance, skincare and lipstick in a miniature format.
7. Stunning in its simplicity, Grown Alchemist's Holiday collection is a silver-foil packaged collection of aromatic and hydrating products to soothe, soften and repair skin.
8.Ecoya's body butter bonbon is as novel as it sounds. The fragrance house has also beautifully packaged candles and a body care pamper pack if you just can't decide what to buy your loved one.
9. Embrace beauty on the inside with Oil in Kind's curated gift packs. Containing a choice of diffuser and oil blends, $1 from each sale donated to projects supporting disadvantaged girls and women globally.