Service NSW is returning to Boorowa in their Mobile Service Centre on February 22
The mobile service centre will be located in Queen Street outside of the Boorowa Couthouse and open between 12pm and 3pm.
A reminder that our dedicated Service NSW staff on board can provide support across a broad range of services including:
- Renewing a driver licence or vehicle registration
- Processing of Medical and Mobility Parking Permits
- Processing of RSA and RCG cards
- Undertaking driver knowledge tests
- Applying for births, deaths and marriages certificates
- Applications and Renewals for Working with Children Checks
- Consulting with a Cost of Living specialist for help accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings
2021 $250 Regional Seniors Travel Card applications are now open and can be processed at the Mobile Service Centre.
Mobile Service Centres will accept cashless payments by credit and debit card or cheque.
Please check the website for the latest information on service locations and opening hours at service.nsw.gov.au/msc