Calling all women of Boorowa, an exciting opportunity is coming your way.
“A Hundred Hearts of Hilltops” is a community project to which all women in Hilltops are invited to contribute.
The aim of the project is to present a collection of stories and experiences about real women’s lives in the country.
Some guidelines for the stories:
- The story needs to be about yourself
- Tell your story about your life in the country; it can be about some hardships, joys, triumphs or challenges
- Include a brief history of your origins
- We have a photographer organised to take individual photos of story writers; however, if you wish, you may include at least one other photo that is relevant to your story
- Ideally, stories should be between 500-2000 words
- If you have a story to tell but don’t wish to write it, someone will assist you
- If you wish to send in a story outline, please do so by June 1 or add it to the Facebook page – 100 Hearts of Hilltops.
- All stories are due by the June 29.
The aim is to print the stories and produce a novel written by local women, about local women, for local women.
If you are interested in being part of this small committee, please contact either Rita O’Connor on 0407 227 140, by email email@example.com or Jody Potts on 0435 447 546, by email firstname.lastname@example.org