Hilltops Council will be undertaking a series of stabilisation roadworks in Boorowa over the next few weeks. Below are the road closures from March 1 to March 12.
- March 1 - Pudman Street will be closed from Marsden Street roundabout to Park Street,
- March 2 - Pudman Street will be closed between Market Street and Stephenson Street (including Park Street).
- March 5 – Intersection of Farm and Campbell Streets: Intersection will be closed.
- March 6 – Intersection of Court and Dillon Streets: Intersection will be closed from Farm to Market Street along Dillon Street, and from Jugiong Street along Court St.
- March 7 – Intersection of Farm and Queen Streets: Intersection will be closed.
- March 8 – Intersection of Farm and Brial Streets: Works will be under traffic control.
- March 9 to March 12 – Brial Street from Stephenson Street to east of Court Street: Works will be under traffic control.
Residential traffic only will be permitted access and motorists are urged to avoid the area to minimise delays.
Community patience during this time would be much appreciated.