The scores from round nine darts last week were:
- Top Pub Guinness 7 beat Courty Two 0
- Rec Gold 7 Top Pub Jameson's 0
- Randy Stallions 5 beat Ex-Services 26’s 2
- Mad Rams 5 beat Naughty Courty 2
- RSL 4 beat Top Pub Shamrocks 3
- Top Pub Leprechauns 4 beat Top Pub Gaelic’s 3
- Ram Z 5 beat Rec Wizards 2
Highlights of round nine included a 72 Peg out by Deb Platt of the Jameson's and nine tons by Rod Neeson of the Rec Gold.
Shane Friend hit a 138 for the Stallions whilst Jeremy Dreverman hit a 144 for the Top Pub Gaelic’s.
Dennis Watson continued his good form for the Wizards with seven tons whilst Josh Carmody hit four tons for Ram Z.
The draw for round ten tonight is as follows with the home side first:
- Mad Rams v Ex-Services 26’s
- Randy Stallions V Rec Gold
- Top Pub Jameson's v Top Pub Leprechauns
- Top Pub Gaelic’s V Top Pub Shamrocks
- RSL v Top Pub Guinness
- Courty Two v Ram Z
- Rec Wizards v Naughty Courty
See you at the boards.